Kerusso (Greek- κηρύσσω)-kērússō

Kerusso (Greek)- verb

1)To cry or proclaim as a herald

2)Proclamation

3)Announcement

4)To preach the Gospel



See Luke 4:18-19, Romans 10:10-17







Thursday, November 18, 2010

Start! Bible for New Believers

I’ve recently signed up for this thing called Booksneeze, where the Thomas Nelson publisher sends you free books so you can review them. My first book that I got was the Start Bible for new believers. I gotta say, I really like it. The Start! Bible for new believers NKJV version is a very easy, comfortable Bible to read, and it doesn’t really throw around long, obscure theological names or phrases- thank goodness! I’m no Bible scholar myself and usually I hard time trying to figure out what things like ‘The Doctrine of Pantheomilliminiusts’ is (I don’t think that’s an actual thing, but you get the idea J) So it’s just really easy to understand, and even though I’ve been a Christian for about two and a half years so far, I’m finding this Bible very relevant and it answers important questions in a good, understandable way. Another plus is that it’s a New King James Version, so it’s almost like you get the beauty and eloquency of the King James Version, but you don’t have to work all around all the ‘thees’ and ‘thous’ and whatnot. I just simply LOVE it- I’m gonna use it pretty much all the time, I think. So, pretty much, giving this about a four and a half out of five. Well, I got to go now- busy day today- with all the 'kerusso' and whatnot x3. Anyway, thanks for reading!! Bye :D Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment