Kerusso (Greek- κηρύσσω)-kērússō

Kerusso (Greek)- verb

1)To cry or proclaim as a herald

2)Proclamation

3)Announcement

4)To preach the Gospel



See Luke 4:18-19, Romans 10:10-17







Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Final Hour by Andrew Klaven

Hey guys (again)- I got ANOTHER new book from booksneeze (don't worry, I didn't cheat the system. This was one of those "special" book things that I got extra:)) So, anyway, I got a new book called "The Final Hour" by Andrew Klaven. It's the fourth in the series, but even if you haven't read the series, it's still a fantastic read (Although, secretly, for me it made more sense if you read the preceding books first and then get to this one. But that's just me, probably.) But, anyway, before I REALLY get started, I should say that I got this book for free from the booksneeze program, and whatever I say about this book is my honest opinion. Anywho, so, "The Final Hour" is a pretty exciting book (if you couldn't already tell from the title). The book is about this boy who goes to bed a normal kid and wakes up a wanted criminal. He's being chased by terrorists and keeps having vision/ memory things that tell him a new terrorist attack is gonna happen before too long. He needs to help prevent this, but he's stuck. Will he be able to save the people from the evil terrorist attack? I'm not going to say. You'll just have to read the book:P

No comments:

Post a Comment