Kerusso (Greek- κηρύσσω)-kērússō

Kerusso (Greek)- verb

1)To cry or proclaim as a herald

2)Proclamation

3)Announcement

4)To preach the Gospel



See Luke 4:18-19, Romans 10:10-17







Wednesday, April 11, 2012

New Blog!

Hey! So, I'm moving more of my posts onto a new blog- it's essentially the same as this. Even the name is the same. This one I will be using more as a book reviewing blog, while the other will be my basic observations on the world around me, as well as some shameless self-promotion for new books and whatnot :) I've even reposted some of my posts from here onto the other one, so yall should recognize it! Anyway, here's the website: livingasakerusso.blogspot.com

I hope you come in and see me! Oh! And find me on twitter: @livekerusso
I would love you so much if you did!
Have a fantastic day peoples!
And be expecting more book reviews coming soon! :)
Talk to you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment