Kerusso (Greek- κηρύσσω)-kērússō

Kerusso (Greek)- verb

1)To cry or proclaim as a herald

2)Proclamation

3)Announcement

4)To preach the Gospel



See Luke 4:18-19, Romans 10:10-17







Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Promises She Keeps by Erin Healy

Hi there again! Just recently, I’ve received another new book from BookSneeze- “The Promises She Keeps”. (Just as a reminder- due to some long law thing, I’m under no obligation to give this a positive review, so whatever I saw is whatever I really feel about the book, okay? OkayJ Now let’s move on, shall we?) Now, I’m not going to spoil too much of the plot lines or anything, but I’m just going to tell you that it’s a really good book. From the first page, the wonderful imagery and mysterious prose draws you in. Precise discriptions give us a glimpse into the minds of the characters almost immediately, and this is extremely cool. A mystery is set up for us to figure out from the first page, and to draw spiritual parallels into this is truly amazing- at list in my own humble opinion. I’ve always loved Erin Healy’s works, and this is no exception. She truly has a way with words that just about blows my mind every time. In no uncertain terms, I give this a solid 5 out of 5 stars, and I would most definitely recommend this book to anyone who would ask me. I hope that you all have a great rest of the day! Good bye! J

No comments:

Post a Comment