Kerusso (Greek- κηρύσσω)-kērússō

Kerusso (Greek)- verb

1)To cry or proclaim as a herald

2)Proclamation

3)Announcement

4)To preach the Gospel



See Luke 4:18-19, Romans 10:10-17







Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Inheritance of Beauty by Nicole Seitz

Hey guys, another new book from Book Sneeze! I know that book reviews have been the only thing I’ve been putting up for a few months, but it’s because I’ve just been SUPER DUPER busy with stuff. I’m sorry,  but everything should cool down in a few months, so it’s all okay J Anywho, before we get started, just a reminder that due to some law thingy, I don’t have to give this book a positive review, so whatever I say is how I really and truly feel, okay? Okay, now, down to business. I got the book, “The Inheritance of Beauty” and quickly devoured it. I LOVE history, the individual side of history, so this story won me over in a heartbeat. The book starts out almost immediately with a bit of a mysterious edge, with danger and intrigue that continues to escalate throughout the book. I loved the ending (which I shall not give away. I’m not going to ruin it for you! J) As a little side note, the book goes briefly into the author’s family history as well, which was pretty interesting for me. This book was absolutely fantastic and would recommend “The Inheritance of Beauty” by Nicole Seitz to any history loving reader out thereJ. Have a good rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment