Kerusso (Greek- κηρύσσω)-kērússō

Kerusso (Greek)- verb

1)To cry or proclaim as a herald

2)Proclamation

3)Announcement

4)To preach the Gospel



See Luke 4:18-19, Romans 10:10-17







Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Curiosities of the Civil War by Webb Garrison

Hey, guys! Got another new book from Book Sneeze, and I tell you what, I’m really excited about this one! Before we get started, though, let me just tell you guys that, due to some long, legal law thing, I don’t have to give the books that I receive a positive review. So, anyway, let me tell you about this book. It’s called “Curiosities of the Civil War” by Webb Garrison. Both my dad and I are big history buffs. I enjoy the more cultural side of things, while he enjoys the battles and generals and all the “manly” stuffJ. When I saw this book, I admit that I got it more for my dad than anyone else. I’m glad that I got it, though- I learned a few things about the Civil War that I didn’t know, which is always a fun thing for me. I was honestly kind of worried that it would be one of those “conspiracy theory” books, and a few parts were kinda sketchy, but it was a really cool book all together. Besides, now that I have this book, I won’t have to worry about my dad’s birthday presentJ! Anyway, I hope that you all have a good week! Bye!:)

1 comment:

  1. I belong to BookSneeze and never saw this book up for grabs! :(

    ReplyDelete