Kerusso (Greek- κηρύσσω)-kērússō

Kerusso (Greek)- verb

1)To cry or proclaim as a herald

2)Proclamation

3)Announcement

4)To preach the Gospel



See Luke 4:18-19, Romans 10:10-17







Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Conversation with God for Women

Hello again! I got another new book from booksneeze today- “A Conversation with God for Women” by Marcia Ford. Due to some long legal thing, I’m under no obligation to give this book a good review, so whatever I’m about to say is how I genuinely feel about it. Okay, now, this was a really really good book- it was very thoughtful and it was very personal. I honestly enjoyed it. This book tries to answer some of Christianity’s hardest questions, such as “Good and evil, how can they coexist?”, “Why was a virgin birth necessary?”, so on and so forth. This was a good book, but there were points where it seemed very charismatic to me. But that might just be me. This was a good little book that was very simple and that was easy to understand. I enjoyed it, and I think that I’m going to pass it on to someone I know will enjoy it. “A Conversation with God for Women” is a very nice read, and for someone who is really struggling with some big questions, this would definitely be a good read. I would recommend it to anyone in a heart beat. Hope that you enjoy it as much as I did!J

2 comments:

  1. HI! I found you at Booksneeze, as I was submitted a review for a different book. I love reading...and can't wait to read more of your reviews.

    momsmustardseeds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,
    i got your link at booksneeze. I just requested my copy of this book, hopefully in two weeks time will receive mine... hope to read more of your reviews :) God Bless!

    quen
    halohalotogether.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete