Kerusso (Greek- κηρύσσω)-kērússō

Kerusso (Greek)- verb

1)To cry or proclaim as a herald

2)Proclamation

3)Announcement

4)To preach the Gospel



See Luke 4:18-19, Romans 10:10-17







Monday, April 4, 2011

Thank You, God, for Mommy by Amy Parker and Frank Endersby

Hi there again- I’ve just gotten the CUTEST book from booksneeze. But before I tell you about it, I need to let you know that due to some long legal thing, I don’t need to give this book a good review. So whatever kind of review I give it, it’s how I really honestly feel. Okay, Thomas Nelson is pretty good about having visually pleasing books, but this book, “Thank You God, for Mommy” by Amy Parker and Illustrated by Frank Endersby is really just ADORABLE! When I first read it, I was kind of worried about how I would write a 200 word review for a book that hardly even had 200 words in it. But as I looked at the illustrations, I was blown away by the quality. The pictures are sweet scenes of a young panda and his mommy doing everyday things- playing, cleaning, getting ready for bed, each accompanied by a short poem listing Mother Bear’s virtues. This padded book is wonderful for any toddler to read with a parent- the kind verses and the sweet pictures will surely be a hit with any kid under the age of 3. I give this book a nice five out of five stars:)

No comments:

Post a Comment