Kerusso (Greek- κηρύσσω)-kērússō

Kerusso (Greek)- verb

1)To cry or proclaim as a herald

2)Proclamation

3)Announcement

4)To preach the Gospel



See Luke 4:18-19, Romans 10:10-17







Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Sweetest Thing by Elizabeth Musser


I got a book for free from the Bethany House reviewers company, but I’ve been gone, so I’m only getting around to writing the review until now. So, anyway, “The Sweetest Thing” by Elizabeth Musser was a really good book. I love historical fiction- I love history in general J This book takes place in the 1930’s. Anne Perri Singleton is a socialite (or at least it seemed it to meJ) But as the Great Depression comes and her life crashes as hard as the stock market, Perri makes a new friend. Will their new relationship stand the test of jealousy, betrayal, and family secrets? I won’t say, but I will say that this book is definitely an enjoyable read. I give it a solid four out of five starsJ

No comments:

Post a Comment