Kerusso (Greek- κηρύσσω)-kērússō

Kerusso (Greek)- verb

1)To cry or proclaim as a herald

2)Proclamation

3)Announcement

4)To preach the Gospel



See Luke 4:18-19, Romans 10:10-17







Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hey there:)

Goodness... it's been a very long time since I've been here. I was on a month-long mission trip to Bulgaria during July, and ever since then, my life has been in near complete chaos- both good and bad (mostly good:) ) It's so strange being back (even though I've been back for a month and a half!)- but in a good way. Because I know what it's like to be with God full on, one on one, 24/7. It's an amazing experience. I've learned, though, that to be with God, full on, one on one, 24/7, you don't need to be in another country, halfway across the world. You can be full on, one on one with God right where you are physically if you are where you need to be spiritually. I've learned that. Since I've been home, it's been so amazing the opportunities that God's given me to keep me as close now as I was in Bulgaria. And I've since learned that mission fields are all over- across the world, across the nation, across my community, even across my backyard. God isn't some foreign deity that you must travel all over to access. He's right there, waiting for you, within arms' reach. He loves you. Don't refuse to reach out to Him. He want to love you, and if you take one step, He'll take care of the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment