Kerusso (Greek- κηρύσσω)-kērússō

Kerusso (Greek)- verb

1)To cry or proclaim as a herald

2)Proclamation

3)Announcement

4)To preach the Gospel



See Luke 4:18-19, Romans 10:10-17







Friday, June 1, 2012

Do Hard Things by Alex & Brett Harris


Hey guys. So yall know normally when I have a new book in from a publisher, it’s through the Thomas Nelson booksneeze programme. But not this time! Nope, this time it’s from the Multnomah  Press, and this time I got an amazing, life - shaping, game - changing book, called “Do Hard Things: A Teenage Rebellion Against Low Expectations.” by Alex and Brett Harris. This is an AMAZING book. It focuses mostly on simply NOT settling for mediocrity in your everyday life. For pushing the borders, expanding horizons, and reaching past what you’re ‘supposed’ to do and into what you SHOULD be doing.

I actually read it for the first time about two years ago, but I had since nearly forgotten everything. But when I read this again, I was personally really convicted about the way I act. As a Christian, I could always be doing more- that’s okay. I’ll never have it right. But this book made it especially clear to KEEP GOING. Don’t let anyone tell you what you can and cannot do. This book I loved enormously and I give it five out of five stars. I definitely recommend it.

And if you are so inclined, feel free to visit my ‘real’ blog (i.e., no book reviews) at : www.livingasakerusso.blogspot.com or find me on twitter! @livekerusso

Talk to you guys later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment